de en
Giebelansicht des Altstadthauses

About the old house

Originally the house at Torstrasse 16 was a fisherman´s dwelling-house, built around 1800 as a half-timber-frame construction with oak for the outside and pine for the interior walls and bricks for the front- and back-walls. In 1914 and then in 1952 some extensions followed, but they were not carried out in the given old style. In 2010 we rebuild the house to its originally size and style and used wherever applicable the original construction material like clay plaster for the walls.

Pictures from outside

Pictures from inside

Booking request

Booking schedule